Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crake and Dowitcher


Friday 21st September Rainham Marsh

Got the train to Purfleet then the walk to Rainham Marsh arrived at one o’clock walk to the hide then after 2 and ½ hours the bird showed Ballion’s Crake so well pleased but sadly no pictures the bird was very quick as it moved along the edge of the reeds and out of sight I did wait another ½ hour but it did not show again just as I was leaving my mate text me going for the Short Billed Dowircher tomorrow do you want to come well I had planned on going by train so the answer was yes

Saturday 22nd September RSPB Lodmoor

We set of at 6 – 30 breakfast on way arrived at 9-15 walked along the path to where some birders were watching the Short Billed Dowitcher after watching it for a short time set up the camera and run off a lot of shots here is one of them

No comments: