Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday 10th May

Finnished work early to day after I was droped of in Towcester went for a walk couple of birds you would expect to see Cuckoo and Kingfisher plus some common species on the way back from work was talking about whast you might expect to see in the area and the chap who gave mwe a lift said there had been red kite seen in the area well it was a supprise when I had one fly over head while I was walking along the water meadows I then had a look around the church yard and yet another supprise sitting on top of a grave stone a nice male Pied Flycatcher so a nice evening walk

1 comment:

Eagleseagles said...

Had to go to the Forest of Dean to see a Pied!

Finally got the blog and the pc in tune with bubo as well. Bob off to Espana tomorrow - wish I was!

Corinna