Friday, April 20, 2012

18th April


Pagham Harbour

Today took the coach to Chichester via Gatwick Airport (trying to keep the cost down) Arrived in Chichester at 11-20 then took the bus to RSPB Pagham nature reserve after a quick coffee I had a look at the ferry pool plenty of Shellducks, Lapwings, Teal, selection of Gulls and Corvids as it had started raining (showers where expected) I decided I would walk to the north wall I started along the old tramway where I had a Whitethroat singing I continued along the path to millpond where I found a Whimbrel then I continued to Halseys Farm then across the fields to the north wall where the sun came out plenty of common species seen after a short time the wind got up so I dropped off the top of the wall onto the path that runs alongside the wall and the reed bed where I stopped for lunch I then continued along the path and after a short time I had a Reed Warbler as I reached the sluice the rain started again I then walked along church lane to get the bus back   

Hre is a short video in slide mode of the walk please let me know whatb you think as i am thinking of more like this

No comments: