Sunday, January 31, 2016

Home Park

Trip out this afternoon to Home Park (or some times called Hampton Court Park) I entered via the gate at Kingston bridge after walking past the Leg of Mutton pond I heard a couple of Magpies making a lot of noise and flying back and forward to a tree as I got closer I could see they where mobbing something took a little while but I finally found what it was a Little Owl after a while it had enough and flew off, so I continued on to the long water set myself up by the fence and at 20 past 3 the first Short Eared Owl appeared the a about 10 minutes later I had 2 Short Eared owls in the air did manage a few shots not the best so will have to go back plenty of Ringed Neck Parakeets, And I nice flock of 30+ Fieldfare with about 20m Redwing, Other birds seen included Great Tit, Blackbird, Jackdaw, Carrion Crow, Black Headed Gulls, Green Woodpecker so ending a good afternoon in the park




No comments: