Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tuesday 02-03-2010

Tuesday 02-03-2010
This morning the taxi picked me up at 7 o’clock and we headed of to Morjim beach target birds where Pallass Gull Heuglines Gull also had Brown Headed gull and a few Black Headed Gulls but no sign of any Terns but I will be going back here again after watching the gulls for awhile I moved further along the beach and had Lesser & Greater Sand plovers, After this I had a look at the scrubby area behind the beach where I had Oriental Skylark, House Crow, Black Drongo, Tawny Pipit, plus the usual Kites Black & Brahminy just as I was about to move off I had a Oriental Magpie Robin sitting on the wires showing very well but was gone before I got the camera set up, On the way back in the evening I had a Indian Roller sitting on a post by the side of the road because I am birding on my own I am still not identifying everything I see or hear which means I will have to go back to some of the places

No comments: