Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Beddington Farmland

Got the bus to Hackbridge walked to the fenced of area on Beddington Farmland had 1 Tree Sparrow, Gadwall, Shovler, Teal, Coot, Moorhen, Grey Heron, Canada Geese,Meadow Pipit , Water Pipit, Greater Black Backed Gull, Lesser Black Backed Gull, Common Gull, Herring Gull Black Headed Gull, Peregrine. I then walked along side the fenced of area towards Mitcham Common where I had Lesser Redpoll, Green Sandpiper flew over Carrion Crow, Jackdaw, Magpie, Robin, Great / Blue Tits. I then walked to Mitcham Junction station and got the train to Bookham Common

Bookham Common

Had a wander around the common here I had more Lesser Redpolls plus 4 Siskins, Redwing and Fieldfare plus a good selection of common birds plus Common Buzzard after a couple of hours wander I was standing by the Car park when I had 1 Hawfinch the bird I was hoping to see it was a nice sunny and pleasant day just as I got on the train to come back the rain started

No comments: